Friday 31 July 2009

Bristol Baby (Y)

(8) The boom box on my shoulder was a box of clementines
I ate every single one without noticing the mold
you said you're gross my darling, I said no i'm rock and roll
even though i'd never ever been in a band
I got cool as black ice tattooed on my hand
and the christians gave me comic books as if I would be scared
of burning in hell, well I was already there (8)



Well I think its time I write about bristol.
Me and Ronnie went to bristol.
PICTURE TIME.






I met this really nice guy too, hes pretty awesome, he was like running a chip thing, you know one of those little portable ones? and he made me a really nice hot chocolate and he liked my accent and stuff so I gave him my number and we've been talking and stuff. he text me like the day after going..
bout ye, hope this is a sweet northern irish lady etc etc. He's a lil cutey. He's got that tall dark handsome thing going on. And that accent ohmygoshhh... loves it.
Pfft I only wrote this because ciara wanted me to write a blog haha.

No comments: