Friday 10 July 2009

PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE WHEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE

PLEASE

Just got the stupidest phone call from a guy i've known for ages. We were gonna meet up for a drink a few weeks back and he didn't get back to me and I was like fine whatever and then he just rang to tell me he had no credit in his phone and he wanted to meet up.

But the stupid bastard was pissed.

Words mean absolutely fuck all when people are pissed. I told him to stop being cheeky to me (he wasn't really-just thought i'd confuse the fucker) and hung up. Rang up again. Asking when I was free and I was like 'not gonna be free anytime soon' then he started going through each day christ sake! so i'm gonna head out with him on monday-on one condition. He finds a phone to ring me off, he rings sober, he hasn't got his dumbass mates with him, and he comes to get me.

Thats a few conditions.

Whatever. Drunk asshole.



Which just reminded me to give out a message.

  • Drinking on the street is not cool
  • Getting smashed every single night is not cool
  • Bragging about drink is so not fucking cool!
  • AND NEITHER IS RINGING PEOPLE JUST SO THEY KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING.

I honestly wish people would grow up. Gosh.

1 comment:

ciaraaaa:) said...

true true homie:)