Thursday 9 July 2009

I've Got Ants In My Pants Unless It's You In Them


(8) And the song on the radio reminds me of her
And in my head, my mind runs back to a moment lost
A flashback scene from before the fall, before it was over too soon
Of upper arms, and auburn hair and the smell of her that filled the air
The car goes on, a bullet of thundering loss (8)



Feels like forever since i've written in this bitch.

I just got a really stupid message that starts with 'Hi JOHN message from loanfindersUK. Are you looking for a loan?' and I got a call last week from someone asking for John regarding fucking car insurance or something. WHOEVER IS DOING THIS TO ME STOP IT.



Bought like a zillion clothes yesterday with ciara that was pretty damn good, I got basically everything I want and when I got home my mother had a pair of converse awaiting me (: goood times (: Although she thought I was going to "The Ex Husband"'s house (I had to get a divorce) but I forgot to tell her he's at oxygennn so i'm waiting until he gets back and he's going to take me to dinner and then his to watch Twilight which is a cool plan. It was really nice, he remembered my favourite restaurant and all I was like awwwwwwwww (: It really means alot, little things like that, people remembering an off comment.. he's such a gentleman paying for stuff and all (: I wish I knew how I felt about everything =/



So we saw Jaysh and his new little GF it was so cute he was all happy and all and he came over and ciara was all 'Dude go sit with your girlfriend again' But whatever, young love and all that.



Met up with terry aswell and me him and ci went to the graveyard to have icecream like the old days when i'd get us both a big cone and we'd skive off school for a while and i'd wear his huge blazer because it made me feel small. Jeez I miss those days, what's it going to be like next year I wonder?



What else? I don't even know. Aine keeps asking me about saturday and she's all 'bring your mates, me and barry will probably go to bed early and everything' and i'm like dayumm because like I can't do that, no-one is able to go, it's going to be like the 12th of July the next day and everyones freaking out about that since it'll be hard to get down and stuff. Eughh I was going to ask someone else to go but Blah Blah plans fell through again, why does that always happen?



I'm bored so byee.

No comments: