Wednesday 1 July 2009

Cheese Toasties Anyone?

(8) I'm a motherlover
You're a motherlover
We should fuck each others mothers
Fuck each others momsss

It would be my honour to be your new step father (8)


Well what a dayyy homie ;) Me and Ciara had a little clothes swapping session. I gave her my Criminal Damage dress, which I dearly love but I knew it would suit her far better (Plus i'm secretly trying to make her into a scene kid, do you really think that pink hair dye was a "mistake" ? come on ;) But keep it on the DL) and she gave me this awesome hoodie n a couple of cardigans which I was in desperate need for (: so i'm happy (:





What's with the strange tan chest/white face thing? whatever, great camera I have =/

What else? Oh yes. My friend. My friend is going through a strange thing with her boyfriend. It's making me a little sick. HE'S making me a little sick. Why complain that she's "selfish" ? If she just doesn't really DO material things? They don't matter to her. She's sarcastic, yes, but that's one of her best qualities. It's not to be spiteful, it's her sense of humor. And what really annoys me is that he KNEW this!

He KNEW before he started seeing her

And saying that people have told him he can do better. Like fuck. Why do people change all of a sudden. Whatever.

Ok so another thing, went into town yesterdayyy to give my mother her folders because she left them at home so I got the freakin bus and all this shizz then she kept me waiting for ages then I went off for a while and then I needed her to collect me and she was all 'I'm busy' and I took a freak out at her and got really pissed that i'd given up my whole day for her and she was so ungrateful so I had to seek refuge in the library toilet and then ended up takin shit out on other people it turned out to be a pretty shitty day


But then I learnt how to work the ice cream machine..

without fucking up!



So I can like do almost all work related things now! too bad i'm finding a job elsewhere =/

Hmm and this guy came in I used to know and I was like whoa awkward it's been ages, but didn't talk to him or anything that would have been rough. So I ignored his stupid gaelige (gealige?) ass..

Then I was thinking about some other things and realised


I think with my


non existant


penis



dayummm


Anyway Noodlebear's doingg fine.. except she isn't used to my hand and stuff, that makes me nervous


outties! P.s check out ciara ! http://davetheninja.blogspot.com/ she's uberly awesome and funny (:

2 comments:

ciaraaaa:) said...

(Y)

The end is like an add to my blog pahahah..
kinda like prostitution:/
advertising me:/


haha love you bovril xoxo


or were u marmite?:S

DariFace said...

Yes i'm pertty sure i was bovril (:

I know i m such a pimp ;)