Sunday 26 July 2009

Starry Skies That We Didn't Sleep Under.



(8) Your my sunshine; First thing I see when I wake.
Your my moonlight; Rest assured the last thought I take.
Your bigger than the universe, And brighter than the sun.
More than the stars, But your my only one.
It takes me past the starry skies, To look you in your starry eyes. (8)

I changed my background, do you like it?
I do :)
Last night was so fun. I went to ciaras for a barbeque.
We were meant to be sleeping under the stars, because she read my last blog (my 100th one) and then was like "lets do all those things" but we didn't because it started raining.

And there weren't that many stars to be honest.

We stole a baby and renamed it Napoleon.. We loved it. We wanted a baby.

Picture time.




How beautiful is that last picture of ciara? Whoas.
Then we went on a roadtrip!





i love napoleon.

No comments: