Saturday 1 August 2009

Life Is Good Again.

It was a beautiful night
and we were holding hands
the stars shone so damn bright
and i was trying to make plans
But all i get out of you
is arghh arghh bleh bluhh
so hard to keep loving you
when all you say is arghh arghh bleh bluhh
zombie friend, i should have never let you in
zombie lover, i should have never let you win..
..My heart.
You lied.
You said you were alive.
But your head is so freakin dead.
I should have realised
when you ate that little kid
i made loads of excuses and told my mates
"he's just stupid"
but i still love you..
when we make out,
yeah you have stinky breath,
but i'll just hold my nose.
when we go out,
i'll ignore the excessive biting,
i'll just wear more clothes.
and when we make love,
i'll always make the first move.
Cause you've been hurt before,
and its left you black and blue..
...and green =D



I like life today.

No comments: