Sunday 12 July 2009

Sure Baby, Hold Back...Until My Cousin Kills You

Cba with lyrics today.

I had an amazing night last night. Met Aine's Boyfriend, he's like so awesome, he's really thoughtful and we get on so well, i've never got on so well with any of the dickheads shes went out with. So yeah, i'm pretty damn happy for them both, shes meeting his parents and whole family basically like NOW.. I wonder how its going.

So much drama went down last night.. We got some drinks in which was good because I haven't had a drink in ages. Decky bought all sorts of shit which was good, but bad in a way too cause we all got fucked up.

So I met this guy who was sooo nice and funny and dead on and like.. we had a kiss and it wasn't a big deal but he didn't wanna go behind Decky's back cause they're really close or whatever but we still talked and all and it was really fun. I really liked his Tshirt and he gave me it this morning which I thought was super duper nice and invited me to a house party at his which sounds gurddd :)

BUT THEN....

His other mate kissed me. It just happened. And my non existant penis popped up again and I couldn't get the bastard away. This guy was so gorgeous, so great but I didn't feel anything for him as a person. And he tried to do so much shit behind Decky's back. It wasn't even right. Infact it was really wrong. He's like D's best mate why would you do that =/

So then Decky found out the next day and he got soooo pissed off at him. I apologised but he was just like 'Daryl it's not your fault, I should have warned you he's a sleaze' and just like.. he was saying how it was disrespectful like this guy was trying to take me upstairs in his best mates house. With his best mates little cousin.

Anyway Decky brought it up this morning when it was just me him and Nice Guy. I felt well bad, cause that guy was sitting right there listening. I really denied it but he ended up just being able to tell from my face. I felt so shit...

I have such a love/hate relationship with drink.

There was so many good points to the night though. My personal highlight was that every single person went to bed or went home apart from me and Decky who had a full on heart to heart until like 6. Then we were like.... shit it's light outside. And slept until around half 9, then I woke up Declan FIVE TIMES! what a record!!!! it was so fucking funny he just lay there with his finger up and he looked so wrecked haha

So then Aine's Boyfriend cleaned up and made food. Good times. Ok i'm done here, off to get some sleep hopefully after I watch the Gore Fest that is The Woods.

No comments: