Friday 24 July 2009

Stealing Seals, House Parties And Pretty Pictures

(8) I know you know my boyfriend is out of town
..so have a drink, let's talk it over
So many things I shouldn't be sayin now
..You know I like my boys a little bit older
I just wanna use your love ...tonight, tonight, tonight. tonight, tonight
You don't mean nothing at all

I think I'm done fuck'n singing this song (8)


Ok this has been a while since i've updated. I really cant be assed getting into everything like. Went to Ashleighs 17th which was cool (: then we went to a house party at Ashleigh's Ex's house. Catherine got really blocked=Bad and ended up in the dog basket, which was owned by the blind dog and The Ex was freaking out it was funny.


I had a talk with Amys Boyfriend aswell, and we were talking about their relationship and then he said something and I was like... Whoa how do you know that guy. It's funny that you don't even know what people talk about, like amy had told him all about this dude I was meeting and then he came back and said his name.. I don't know it was just wierd. Here's some pictures!



Then I went to rathlin for like two days. Personal highlight was when dean decided he would "Steal A Seal" and we crept across all these rocks. Legend. Then the seal got scared are shuffled off the rock, kind of barking.

So yeah the island is really creepy and Dean kept freaking me out with freakin zombie apocolypses. Not funny.
What else?

Oh yeah I went down to The Husbands house all yesterday. It was so cool because I talked to him about just being friends, so it was like that. And I had such a blast, it really took the pressure off and I just had fun. I really love being with him, I could see us being really good mates :) so YEAH he gave me the picture he drew of me!! check it outttt


Then he bought me new guddies and didn't argue when we had to get an umberella (FLASH FLOODS- great day to go to belfast daryl) and he wanted a black one and I was all PINK PINK PINK and he got it hahaha awwww

So yeah then my mum met him and she actually thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. She said it would be such a mistake if I didn't go out with him and stuff =/
Thats a bit random.
Anyway Ciaras comeing over to do some fundraisingggg I drew her last night because The Husband put me in a drawing mood. Its kind of stupid to put it right beside his so people can compare but whatever, I like it.


Byeeeee

No comments: