Sunday 1 February 2009

Burnt Toast And Ghosts On Mars

(8) No need to scream and shout, no doubt if women are from venus now.
All I wanna do is please you, please myself by living my life too.
And all the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on how I feel about you (8)


I burnt my toast this morning. That's totally not a good start. Plus it's sunday, so I know this day's gonna fully suck..

I've had the most boring weekend of my life this weekend. Done like nothing at all. Well no actually I got some coursework done. The joy. I'm actually quite happy about that, I haven't really been able to concenrate recently. Too many shitty things going on tbh.

I seen him last night, walking with is girlfriend. He makes me sick now. I can't believe he was such a fag to me. Suck me you asshole.

My dad rang this morning, but I needed a lie in so I just let dean get it. I still haven't really asked what was said. I'm contemplating whether I should go over this summer.

I had the freakiest dream last night. I think it was because of this movie we watched last night. Ghosts Of Mars. This awesome movie with Ice Cube and stuff, I really liked it. We were gonna watch goodfellas aswell and we were half way through it then we got this dumbass prank phone call and my mum thought i'd give my number out to someone because they mentioned me. ("I wanna fuck your daughter"). Dicks. And she was annoyed at them, but accidently took it out on me and I got pissed off because I don't associate with people who are that fucking immature.

Ok back to the dream. It was like in my aunties old house and there was this kid who looked like reagan or whatever from the exorcist (i've had a dream about her before wtf) and she was in this box and I was like in the box but I wasn't and it was really claustrophobic and I just kept thinking-"don't let her claw at you" so I was trying to push her away, but I couldn't see her. Then me and some guy (I have no idea who it was but he was like this hot nerd) went on a magical mystery tour to find her and we went into this shop and she was running about mental and I was like "there she is!" and he was all "thats not her you dumbass!" but it fully was.

She was like this small kid in a black dress and her hair was thinning so you could see her scalp and she had big dark circles under her eyes and wee cute nose and mouth. But she was freaky as fuck.

No comments: