Thursday 26 February 2009

I'm In Club Hell. Where I'm the Only Freakin Member.

(8) I wanna scream "I love you" from the top of my lungs...
But I'm afraid that someone else will hear me...
You can only blame your problems on the world for so long...(8)

About five teachers fucking came to me yesterday telling me to not quit RE. Fuck that. One of my main reasons why i'm dropping it is because I don't want to have a D or a U on my exam results. I know that i'm pretty much going to get A's and B's in all my subjects apart from maths, where i'm doing foundation (I can only get a C) and I don't want a big dirty D sitting there with all that >.>


I really miss hugs right now.
I miss kisses.
I miss touches.
I miss skin.
I miss secrets.
I miss eyes.
I miss lips.
I miss fingers through hair.
I miss honesty.

(8) You take another line.. And you feel fine
This time..And it goes like this, girl
Girl, oh yeah.. Tell me what to do, girl
I'm so in love, whoa
I'm so in love with you, you, you (8)

Went to a class wee gig last night in this bookshop called No Alibi's in Botanic in Belfast. The guy was from seattle. His name's Jim Page. He would put you in mind of like a BobDylan/Iron and Wine crossover :L

We were right infront of him and I went up after and shook his hand and told him I enjoyed it. And he said thanks for being "Brave enough to sit in the front row" bless. He was so dead on like.

I hate waiting.
I hate thinking.
I hate loving.
I hate temptation.
I hate wanting.
I hate remembering.
I hate knowing he's lied....




<3

No comments: