Friday 13 February 2009

Give Me Good Good Times Around The Bend

(8) We take three steps forward and three steps back,
She says "I don't like the way you're dressed"
So then four words later, she takes four back
She says "I don't like the way you're tryin' your best to impress" (8)


She knows about him. She's not entirely ok with it. But she took it far better than I ever expected. I actually love my mum. She's amazing =D

Went down to stay in james' last night with him and ronnie. It was really last minute..I love those kinds of plans. It was funny as fuck. James set him shoes and jeans on fire. (see beloooow) Wdf...




Going to the ramble thing tonight. Keep thinking how i'm sacrificing that gorgeous dress to go out =/

My god it's actually the most beautiful piece of clothing ever. Me and the mother were in this shitty outlet place called junction one and I checked in clockwork orange to see if it had went down in price since the last time. It had. Then I thought "Right i'll try it on and it wont fit cause it only goes up to Medium and their sizes are tiny, then I won't even have the option"
I tried it on.
It fit perfectly.
I need this dress I swear...



Mette Lindberg from The Asteroids Galaxy Tour is actually one of the cutest girls alive.

No comments: