Tuesday 10 February 2009

Squisheeeee

(8) We move like cagey tigers.. We couldn't get closer than this
The way we walk
The way we talk
The way we stalk
The way we kiss
We slip through the streets..While everyone sleeps
Getting bigger and sleeker.. And wider and brighter
We bite and scratch and scream all night (8)


I'm deliriously happy today.
Everything is just..right.
Even school work wdf :L

Got my creative writing coursework marked today. He was really impressed (:

The girl who he's trying to get me to be in competition with (He's always doing this, he thinks i'm too self-assured and don't put the work in. I do-I just don't really need to do as much as her. I have a more creative mind) is like the other really good english person.

He read it and annmarie was like "Bet your gonna compare daryls to .....'s now"

And he just said under his breath "..... could never write like this"

It made my day.

Going to get ready for my birthday dinner.

It's stupid how happy I am today. My goofy smile hasn't left my face all day fuck sake hahaha

Much love xxx

No comments: