Friday 6 February 2009

Boys Don't Cry (I Wish)

(8) I would tell you.. That I loved you.. If I thought that you would stay..
But I know that it's no use.. That you've already.. Gone away..
Misjudged your limit.. Pushed you too far.. Took you for granted..
I thought that you needed me more (8)

How Soon Is Now?



Me and mammoth are sort of talking again. Would it be easier if he was just out of my life completely?

I Really Miss Your Hair In My Face,
And The Way Your Innocence Tastes.

Those lyrics are so stupid. "miss your hair in my face" he sounds like a wierdo.

My brother made a remark on The Dude earlier. (seriously..obsessed much?) and I got a little annoyed. I think he noticed. I think he might know =/

I'm like an open book. It's shit. I wish I didn't like talking through my problems with people, and shouting my opinion at people. I wish I was quiet, and I didn't give anything away. I wish I was mysterious and could just let people be ignorant and not speak up for the "underdog".
I wish I could shut my playboy mouth

God i'm really getting back into the cure. They're fucking amazing. This guy I know has a tattoo of Robert Smith on his arm. It's so funny. That guy is awesome =D I wanna put like all the cure's music on my mp3 player. I wish i'd gotten an Ipod. Although I really appreciate the mp3, It's just so much hassle converting all the stupid songs (I can't just take them from itunes feck sake)



My brother once said I looked like robert smith on a bad day

Worryingly, I didn't take it as an insult



You know.. I just want everything to work out.
I can't concentrate anymore.
I wish I could just..not have to worry.
I wish nothing was difficult and I could sail through life not caring,
I wish I could be like one of those guys who screws all the girls and doesn't think of the consequences.
I wish I had money to show them how much I care (they value material things)
I wish I could get one kiss from her, I wanna show her she's wanted.
I wish I could love him, I wish that's how I felt. I want this to mean something.
I wish I could believe in God, and have blind faith. Things would be easier.

..I can't.

No comments: