Tuesday 3 February 2009

Presents=Problems

(8) she's got one friend, he lives next door, they listen to the weather,
he knows how many freckles she's got, she scratches his beard. she's painting huge books,
glues them together, they saw a big raven; it glided down the sky--she touched it.
Today's a birth-day--they're sucking cigars, he got a chain of flowers, sows a bird in her knickers (8)

So right, today aisling asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her to get me something small (I fucking hate when people answer that question with "don't get me anything" DON'T LIE everybody likes pressies xD) and she asked "like what?" and I told her I want a new blusher, or a slouchy hat, or those silver pumps from primark and she was like "I can't just give you a pair of 4 quid pumps" but i'd rather she do that, you know?

The worst is when people don't get you anything. That's soooo bad. It shows how much they don't care. I don't even like having huge presents, my list is really simple this year.

1. Elizabeth Arden creme make up
2. Twilight series (the last 3)
3. Folie A Duex-Fall out Boy
4. A Beautiful World-Robin Thicke
5. Two Tongues album (released today-don't know the name of it)
So dean and my mothero are getting me them. I think it's the most reasonable i've ever been.
Credit crunch and all that ;)

But yeah, I would love to say that a hug is enough or whatever, but I like small things with purpose, aswell as a hug xD

Eugh I just remembered valentines day is coming up =/ Single awareness day anyone? It's totally useless. It's like "Yeah this will make you feel totally shit if you're not in a relationship"

Fuck you, I don't need to be with someone to be happy. And quite frankly, all this shite i've went through with mammoth recently just made me realise that sometimes a "casual thing" isn't always clear on both parts. I still feel bad, he thought I was up for a relationship right away. So from here on i'm only gonna be with one person at a time. Even if it's casual. It's not worth hurting people.

casualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasual

I'm beginning to hate that word...

No comments: