Wednesday 11 February 2009

He Called Me Saying Baby I Don't Love You

(8) And I don't want to get innocent
But I would love you to take my time
"We're on the edge of a beautiful thing", she said
Come on, Lets stay here for a while..(8)

Actually. I've never been more willing to say "Fuck you" to these dicks, who i've continued being nice to. For some reason.
But I'm not going to-although the idea is tempting. His numbers just there, you know? But i'm not going to. Trying to use me!

(8) Take Me Now..Fuck me later
Faggot Faggot Faggot..(8)

Because I'm happy again today. AGAIN. What the hell.

Birthday dinner was quite gurd last night. My wee mumsie is cracker, she got a caterpiller cake for me and everything xD she's so awesome ! They all got me like amazing shizz.. Earrings and bath stuff and all sorts. My personal favourite (It's a bit mean to say that but whatever..I think they knew anyway since I was like OMG MAN! THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME) was a mighty boosh bag from ashleigh. It was so thoughtful...I almost cried. Thats the exact kind of present I fuxxxkingg love. Shes a great wee indie cindy bless her..





Got a text that actually sent my head spinning..

My god the dude is actually so awesome.. ((:

Anyway.. going to do art at school like the nerd I am xD

Outtiess xx

No comments: