Thursday 10 September 2009

You can't be missed, if you never go away.

(8) Are you dying to believe.. I can't go on without you?
It's the end of a broken heart.. I went on without you
I was lost from the start.. I did what I had to
All we are is too fast for love...
(8)

Things are hard at the minute i'll admit.
I'm feeling really apart from everyone.
Like i'm not communicating with people and constantly off in my own world.
I can't stop thinking about everything.

On a plus, schools getting far better. Like the kids i hang out with are little legends.

AND CIARA GAVE ME MY BELLE NECKLACE BACK

lordy, happiness..

i've got cravings for so many things right now..
welcome, new follower becca :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

goshh i got a mention.
chuftiess.
i don't think everything will ever be okay. but it helps a little, just to hear it. thankyouu.