Sunday 6 September 2009

"It's only a few..lines..but i'm having anxiety about it"

(8) And we took up weapons, yeah
And we took off our clothes..
We took up weapons, yeah
We took off our
HEY, this is something i have to do for myself.
Yeah, this is something i have to do for myself.
I have to for myself.
I have to for my....self...yeahhh (8)

I'm so on edge right now.
I feel so powerless again.
I don't know if i should push for this, or if i should just leave him to it.
After all, if he wants it as much as i hope he does, he won't need me to push him.
I just don't want to think that everything that has been said was in vain.
That a kiss in the rain was in vain.
That everything i want right now... i will never have.

Quote of the day

"I was trying to delete my mom and it was trying to get me to walk the plank or something"
-Ciara on facebook pirate language

(I was going to put a link to my facebook right here but i really don't know enough about it..)

No comments: