Friday 18 September 2009

Make this go on forever.

Please don't let this turn into something it's not
I can only give you everything I've got
I can't be as sorry as you think I should
But I still love you more than anyone else could
We have got through so much worse than this before
What's so different this time that you can't ignore
You say it is much more than just my last mistake
And we should spend some time apart for both our sakes
The last girl and the last reason to make this last for as long as I could
First kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything
The weight of water, the way you told me to look past everything I had ever learned
The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love..


I hate everyone right now.
The only people i can trust are one's i've known for like ten years.
What the fuck does that say about me.
That everyone screws me over in the end.

Fuck all you fakes.
I don't care about being nice to you anymore.
Actually, i won't.
I hope you hate me back.
And then i won't have to pretend.

1 comment:

Sachi said...

I know this feeling. I went through this kind of thing like... 6 months ago.

In the end, yeah, it's bad. You've lost people.

But you also know who your true friends are.

Hold in there. *hugs*
x