Monday 14 September 2009

Not gonna name this post.. oh shit.. i just did. ohwee.









-omg ciara, M wrote about me on facebook.
-omg what'd it say?
-he wrote a david gray lyric then ........
-omg.
-I know =/ i'm so confused.
-im in shock!
-me too. literally gasped and burst into tears. I don't know what it means exactly. I can't believe he said i'm the only 1 he's let in, what about J? and at the end.. like is he saying he realises i'm not the person he thought i was?
-or that he wasn't what he was pretending to be maybe?
-is that a good thing..
-I dunno? :/ u should phone him. damn you don't have free calls.
-fuck o2. Maybe he WAS on about J. how bad would that be. haha. fml.
-No i don't think it was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those pictures are prettyy.
make me feel a lil sad. <3