Monday 7 September 2009

I'm in love with you, but the love is gone.

I'm in love with you but the love is gone.
It ain't over baby 'cause we still can bone.
I see that day you left me, for another dude,
And now your heart is empty, feeling so confused.
Now you want me back, trying reattach!
Begging "PLEASE" on your knees trying to suck me back!
I said you broke my heart, into a million pieces.
I can't love you but I can f*ck ya till you call me Jesus.

I had something I was going to write here?
I think..?

Whatever.
I'm so depressed that this is over.
I had a real thing for him.

But like you have to just deal with shit as it comes. Even if this happens like all the time.

I'll be alright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
Meilleur taux puis simuler Rachat de credit