Thursday 17 September 2009

To Gay or not to Gay?

(8) And it wears him out, it wears him out. It wears him out, it wears . . .
She looks like the real thing.. She tastes like the real thing..
My fake plastic love. (8)

Ok so here's the thing.
I do not have a gaydar.
And I want one.

I've became friends with this really nice dude from school, GG.. like he kept smiling and trying to talk to me since the first day and like he's awesome and all. But for some reason my other mate from school really, really doesn't like him. And he won't tell me why.. and like GG asked me to go out somewhere on saturday like.. He was all "we could just go, me and you if you wanted" and now i'm SO CONFUSED. Because everyone seems to think GG's gay, even though when i asked him he said he goes both ways... like i don't know what the craic is. Gonna bring him to Botanic i think cause he said it's like up to me.. and he's never seen it before etc..

Is this guy gay or not! Gosh.

Then you've got matthew who's like the nicest guy ever, we were on the bus today and like you can just have comfortable silences with the dude and everything it's crazy.

Anyywayyyy we put pictures of half naked men in his locker today (DAY ONE) and we're gonna put one in there like every day and maybe the odd letter. Like he might think it's the 3rd year stalkers... paha :) Me and Becca were walking behind them today and we just had to be like "omg matthew is so hot, remember that time he was on my bed? omg he's just the hottest guy in our school" etc... Jealoussssss muchhhhhh ....

Worried about ciara.
Want everything to work out for her.
Don't want her to want to run away.
I'd rather she be happy where she is.
But i'd soooo run away with her.
I feel like running away now.
Leaving everything, living in a cave or something.
That would suit my life.
I don't want this computer, I don't want my phone.
I don't wanna walk down a street and see him.
And i don't want my friend to text me and tell he he's seen him.
......................................................death!

Guy from saturday stalked me out on bebo btw!! HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND ME. He asked for my number. debating whether he's any use to me. maybe for boredom. whatever.




(8) And if I could be who you wanted.. If I could be who you wanted..
All the time..................all the time.........(8)

No comments: