Sunday 13 September 2009

Maddens Yeaaahaa

(8) In the misty morning fog..Oh baby and our hearts a thumpin
And you..My brown eyed girl.. You, my brown eyed girl
I hear a song makes me think of a girl I used to know
Hey, hey, hey.. I sing along when I hear it on the radio now (8)

Went to maddens last night with Amy.
It was so crazy.
First of all, the taxi wouldn't come so we didn't end up going out until like half 10..

I really liked last night for two reasons.
1. I missed amy like so much, and both of us are having shit times at school so we got to be ourselves.
2. My ego has taken a few serious hits over the past week. I find myself doing things i would have never ever have done before..and i can't believe that i have let someone bring me to this level.

So it was good to be out, good to get attention. We ended up talking to this guy called Matthew but we changed his name to George. So he was dead on and stuff, but he started saying shit like he liked me and shit and i was like.. man you don't know me! sheesh. So then i was talking to this dude my mate used to text and i was like AHH YOU KNOW MY FRIEND and he grabbed me back when i was walking through the dancefloor and like we started dancing and he was really funny.. THEN george went over to him and screamed in his ear, then dragged me off and told me i should go home and i was like why is he getting possessive about someone he doesn't know? what the hell? then i told him it was my mates ex and he was like 'promise?' in this totally pussy way gawdd so we kissed anyway then we all got kicked out cause of closing time and the guy who i was dancing with kissed me outside. Gawd going to tescos is gonna be wayyyy awkward now.

Another dude got me a drink aswell and we went to the kebab shop after and danced in it. LEGENDDDD..

So amy was really funny and she needed to pee so when we got to her house she chucked everything out of her bag to find her keys then ran inside, so i was putting everything back and found this like black plastic thing and was like wtf? so neither of us knows what it is, please if you know what it is...like...tell me :)


We have a theory its an ashtray from the taxi perhaps?

Anyway... It was a good night and stuff. I just liked the confidence boost it gave me... hmm.. recently i feel like every single day, a bit more of me is dissolving away.. until soon i won't even remember having those feelings. And it sucks, but i think this might be the best thing for me.

I hope it is.

2 comments:

ciaraaaa:) said...

that black thing is fucking hilarious.

DariFace said...

and quite the unusualness..