Sunday 19 April 2009

Wonderland

(8) How she touch me and how she kiss you
If it wasn't for her other guys..
I can't stand to think that he's getting the same loving that I get
So tell me what is it going to be? Make the decision
There's just one rule.. Tell him that you want me
I know what I want..Girl I want you..What is it going to be? (8)
I've got an indecisive mind.
But i'm quite happy today tbh.
Again.
For a different reason.
Damn.
Thing's seem to be working out actually. In thee most complicated way.
But it's ok, because all i'm going to do is wait.
Wait to see what people want.
What they want from me, from themselves.
I feel so mean right now.
Taking calls and melting hopes.
It's all I can do to stop from shouting at myself.
I give myself.. Very good advice.. But I very seldom follow it.
I wanna watch Alice In Wonderland again ((:

No comments: