Friday 10 April 2009

Flowers Aren't As Grotesque As I Once Thought.


(8) They loved her fancy underwear. Every boyfriend, every year.
She tried to keep `em entertained. When they can hardly remember her name.
She did everything she could just to. To make him love and treat her good.
She found herself alone. Askin` herself where did she go wrong.
She didn`t realize. She chased the type of guys.
That don`t believe in ties. (8)


I quite liked today. It was nice, ordinary. I went out with my family.
Had coffee.
Bought a lamp (or two).
Got pushed down the back of ikea's storage room, by my brother, who convinced me a zombie would come out and eat me. I was scared. And I was wearing my pumps! I couldn't even grip the floor! Tried helplessly to hang on to a big metal thing. Totally didn't work.
Ooh I got pumps too, mine but only in white (:
I was wearing a summery dress, which looked funny when it suddenly started raining, and I ran. I like to embrace the rain most times. I like getting caught in it. But I didn't want to ruin the dress.
Oh god am I turning into one of those people?
Then went to Belfast Castle, which brought back alot of memories.
I found flowers on the floor, someone had picked them ): bad times. So I saved them and brought them home. I'm only going to keep them today though, and scatter them in the garden later. I don't want to watch them die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long story ><
x