Sunday 12 April 2009

When I'm With Him.. I'm Thinking Of You.

(8) Cause when I'm with him.. I am thinking of you
Thinking of you.. What you would do if
You were the one..Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I.. Was looking into your eyes (8)
Everything is so much brighter, so much more beautiful today. I feel a new clarity. A new meaning.
Have I disregarded everything i've ever known.. Blinded by something better?
Am I content, now?
You said there's.. Tons of fish in the water.. So the waters I will test
Will I settle soon.. What does the future hold?
What will this summer bring to me..
I can't escape from this small town.
I wish I could ignore this.. for just a little while.
He kissed my lips.. I taste your mouth..
He pulled me in.. I was disgusted with myself
Everything makes me feel so free now.
I miss feeling claustrophobic.
Lieing with nothing to hide.
Warm. Not alone.
You said move on.. Where do I go?
I guess second best.. Is all I will know.
I don't want to forget.
But it hurts to remember.
(8) Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked June 28th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary....(8)

No comments: