Saturday 4 April 2009

Leaflets. Bookmark That Shit.

(8) I wish i knew..if you need me too..
I'll be by your side forever.
Dear june, words cannot describe how much I need you..
From our little walks..to our little talks..
I'm a little shocked..and I need to dock..
These feelings that I hold inside..from movie scenes..to goodnight dreams..
Without a doubt..just think about the F U T U R E
I hope that you believe..fershure i'll never leave..we'll stick like super glue..
Dear june, I love you. (8)

I'm amazed at technology. A guy on msn has a "Ustream" and hes like on cam LIVE. It's like.. wow you're live.. and talking to me.. but we're not directly connected, like msn. What thee hell. Plus he has curly hair. That's cool. Check him outttt and find technology enlightenment! (If you're a tard like me when it comes to computers, since I'm late with everything computer related. I can type. And use photoshop. That's it.) http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sythen

I want to write music. I should learn how to play an instrument! Hmm.. I'm not patient enough for that. I think.

I'm never drinking again. I hope I keep to that. I only find myself in trouble when i've been drinking. Silly girl.

And I can always find her..
At the bottom of a plastic cup..
Drowning in drunk sincerity..
A sad and lonely girl

And now it seems that things get around. My "friends" are fucking back-stabbing me. NO WONDER I'VE AVOIDED GIRLS FOR THIS LONG. Females are bitches. Men are upfront, they don't hold grudges. I fight with a guy, he'll tell me to fuck off. Or vice versa. Two seconds later we're laughing again. Because there's no sneakiness. No judging.

It actually makes me laugh that if it had happened to anyone else.. My mates would have been all like "omg are you okay?" but because it's ME and they know my history they're all like "omg did you hear what daryl did? slut."

Well whatever it's probably something like that.

God love Amy, she can't keep her mouth shut. But you can tell she's the least bitchy one. Think that's why I like her. She's genuine.. honest.. loyal. Qualities every REAL friend should have.

God no-ones trustworthy anymore. I can't wait to leave school. I can't wait for everyone to fucking grow up.

And she said, "I think we're running out of alcohol
Tonight I hate this fucking town
And all my best friends will be the death of me
But they won't ever remember, remember
So please take me far away
Before I melt into the ground
And all my words get used against me"
You sad and lonely girl.

Me and Amy gave out leaflets today. In lisburn. It was sunny, so we did alot of.. sitting outside a coffee shop lazily and not so much "getting the message out."

There was really only two memorable people. One guy who I've seen around belfast. I gave him leaflets and he goes "thanks.. BITCH" and threw them on the floor. What a spoilt little stupid man. Maybe he was just being ignorant.. Or maybe he remembers the time I called him a sleezy skrote for asking a girl I was with to take off her top. HAHA. Creep. He was with a girl, too. Would you ever stick around with a guy who was really cheeky to other girls? It would make you think what he's be like after you broke up like..

Then an old guy who pushed amys arm out of the way! WDF! if you don't want a leaflet just SAY so! Jesus. What's wrong with people. Assault wouldn't be in it.

I feel quite unattractive recently. I want my confidence back.

Screw my life.

No comments: