Friday 3 April 2009

No Eyelids? Gross.

(8) You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love
I'll always know I'm not enough to even make you think (8)


I write shit blogs tbh.
My coursework is shit too. Well he's sending it off as the best, but that's not really good either. If my school was smarter i'd probably be the lowest. If I hadn't went to that school, someone else would be first. I'm pretty sure people hate me for this.

I don't care if people hate me. It's a strong emotion.
I wish people felt strongly about other people more often.
It's like the whole world's just said "Meh"
Indifference is horrible.
So is Apathy.
Yet i'm apathetic AND indifferent.
What does this make me?

I heard this thing on the tv the other day. I don't know what was on, I wasn't listening. I wasn't even watching it. White noise would have been more interesting.


"A relationship without pain is a relationship not worth having."


It made me think of... a million things.
It made me think of my ex..
It made me think of all those guys.. Who I could like but nothings there. They're too easy.
Easy. What a disgusting word. My mother called me it yesterday. Not directly, she didn't mean it to hurt me. But it really got to me.
Again. I hate double standards.

Bleh. Just back from the cinema anyway. Watched Haunting in Conneticut. There were things in it like zombies! Only they didn't eat people, they were just all like DEAD but ALIVE and they had no eyelids and like writing scratched into them everywhere. I wish I had a picture, but I can't find one. This will have to do.

No comments: