Monday 13 April 2009

Do I Need Love? Or Sexy Magic?

I'm surprised that you've never been told before..
That you're lovely!
And you're PERFECT!!
And that SOMEBODY WANTS YOU!
God I love that song.. You should listen to it.. 'FNT' by 'Semisonic'
Or is it the other way around?
Confusion.
Well i'm proper excited today (: I'm headin to Aines later which should be good.. Then Ron is stayin on Tues and then it'll be wednesday and the wait will be over..
It may be stupid that i'm getting so worked up about this.
But I don't know, I have a real good feeling.
And we were talking all last night. He's really sweet. And he rings all the time.. I really like when guys do that (:
eugh I want it to be wednesday now.
On another note, has anyone seen the Love sexy magic video wih JT and Ciara?
Well watch it now homies.



To be honest.. Ok I don't care if people dance sexily and shit, It shows women are confident and happy with their bodies. AND THEY SHOULD! the female form is the most beautiful thing on earth. But come on. This is taking the piss. 1.17 to 1.35 is disgusting. It would be slightly sexy if he was degrading himself as well. But no, he's just sitting there looking all above it like he couldn't really give a shit. AND I LOVE JT! He's awesome, I'm a long term fan. And I respected Ciara when she sang 'Like A Boy'

(8) If I was always gone, hit the sun getting home.. Told you I was with my crew when I knew it wasn't true.. If I act like you, walked a mile off in your shoes.. Messing with your head again, dose of your own medicine.. What if I had a thing on the side, made you cry.. Would the rules change up or would they still apply.. If I played you like a toy? Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy (8)

What happened to this woman who was powerful and the song I turned on when I felt like shit about a guy. WDF DUDE. Why isn't JT the one writhing about? At least he can look seductive, she just looks stupid. DAMMIT CIARA. And I hate when women complain about being treated like objects. NO SHIT SHERLOCK IF THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN THE MEDIA DOING THIS CRAP?

Ok I'm done. What are other peoples opinions?

No comments: