Wednesday 8 April 2009

It's Only Love, In This Dress, With That Bear On Your Head.

(8) Fascinating new thing. You delight me.
And I know you're speaking of me.
Fascinating new thing. Get beside me. I want you to love me.
I'm surprised that you've never been told before...
That you're lovely and you're perfect...
And that somebody wants you.
I'm surprised that you've never been told before...
That you're priceless and you're precious...
Even when you are not new. (8)


Last day today thank godd... I go back to school on the 20th then.. What.. I get off around the 8th of may, something like that. Jesus that's well scary. That's not long at all!
I wonder if i'll miss that school. Hmm.


I took the day off yesterday, that was good. I went to belfast to go shopping.. Tried to get Dil out cause I was up near his house but he wasn't awake. Lazy fecker. And ronnie. He was gonna come down after school because he was having a half day but I told him to leave it. Sooooo I tried on a load of shitee..
I liked this dress so much! I wanted to get it but I just thought.. Meh cause I have too many fricken casual clothes



So I blew ALL OF MY MONEY on this dress. Because it's so fabulous. And I can't wait to wear it!


I actually love it.

So yeah.. Dillon. We were talking about Zombie Apocolypses :)

I was all .. So yeah what would you do if there was a zombie apocolypse?

Dil Herpes.. Kill them. With baseball bats and such of course.
Dar Sex Hair.. Head, legs, arms or torso?
Dil Herpes.. Head. Torso if I had a chainsaw.
Dar Sex Hair.. Good plan :) What if I was bitten? Would you kill me right away or wait until was a zom? Or would ye keep me in the shed like in Shaun of the dead? hahaha
Dil Herpes.. Definately keep you in a shed and feed you lol
Dar Sex Hair.. Dude you'd have to feed me flesh. That wouldn't be nice.
Dil Herpes.. Nah see i'd take up serial killing to keep you


LMFAO I wanna hang outttt with him again. He asked me to come give him a hug the other day but I was already on my way home. Whoops. Gettin him up to the house soon, should be good. Because randalstown is just that fun.

I love Say Anything obviously.. Since they're my favourite band. I don't know how I feel about Max's new band though :/ That other guy's voice doesn't mesh well enough with Max's. Guess that's the idea. "Two Tongues" .. Like the mixture or contrast? Fuck that, I still love Max regardless.

This video is just like.. Whoa. Hypnotizing.



Guy's name is Barry Pilling. Absolute genius.

Gawd I have things to DO over easter >.>.. and beyond!

April.
9th.. ART all day?.. Well 9-3 FINISH YOUR FECKING INSTALLATION DARYL.

Pink party at The Ramble still an option. 8-2am But could ya be arsed?

Also.. that crazy girl Aines house.. who I haven't seen in like two years. With Annmarie. Yes/No.. I don't know. Bus to Portglenone at half 6.. Or Annmaries Bf's car.
10th.. Ciaras Birthday.. Dinner, then back to hers. Hope it goes well :/
12th.. GO:AUDIO... The limelight. Might go to this.. if people will get money and come with me! why does everyone blow their money on going on shitty nights out to shitty bars.
14th.. Work. 6-8 <- CANCELLED! what the hell. I need money.

17th.. Rehearsals 12-3 Get your voice.. And confidence out. Pleaseee.
18th.. Leaflet job in Lisburn again? Maybe..
21st.. Work.. 6-8

May
2nd.. A Plastic Rose (and those other two haha) Custom House Square.. Looks amazing.
28th.. The Maccabees, Spring and Airbrake. With Ronnie. 18+ :( I NEED A FAKE ID! OR A CONSENTING ADULT! So does Ronnie. If he goes it'll be his first gig! How cute.. ANYWAY I need to see them. And their amazing-ness (see video above)

Ooh Charlie Brooker's on :)) Late night with Dean it is then. byes losers..



not really. I love you's ;)

No comments: