Sunday 26 April 2009

I Feel Like I've Been Imprinted.

(8) You Make Alot Of Noise.. For Such A Little Girl..(8)
Some people have so many imperfections you can't even draw them. I swear. Why am I only noticing that now?? ...I wonder..
Jesus I forgot how gorgeous cillian murphy is. Whoa.
Did the leaflet thing yesterday, that was quite cool. Me and jamesy did it. I missed him. Then got ready in his house and then back into town in a class wee convertable. I'd never been in a convertable before but god I want one now. I'm gonna be a shitty driver I think :L well whatever then I met Dillon at City hall. Didn't know Jaysh was comeing too, strange development. C was about too, that was wierd. I didn't even wanna talk to him but he ran over and threw his arms round me and thought he was scaring me. And he was all 'Damn you didn't even scream' and his girlfriend was around somewhere. But I said something and everyone looked at me like I was stupid. I hate when men get together, the arrogant ones. So what if i'm the only girl there. Don't have to be so fucking condescending. Whatever.
Gig was real good. Enjoyed myself. Dil and Jaysh had to leave early though that was a bit shit. I stole Dil's tie too and he put it on me cause I couldn't haha. Fingers wouldn't work. Woke up with it on me along with my Kurt Cobain T-shirt. Whatttttt like.
I like screamed every word when A Plastic Rose came on and the guys thought this was greatly amusing.
This video makes me laugh

Whoa you're so cool for singing about drink. Nah but actually it's quite catchy.

God why does everything feel so wierd these days. I can't even feel comfort with other people. It feels so wrong. It feels disgusting. Screw that.

Ciara said the other day I should be a writer. I don't think I have the patience for that. Then I did my GCSE performing arts. I'll upload that later. And yeah my mum was all 'You should be a singer' and the moderater winked at me after. Another A i'm guessing ;) feckin sweet. I don't know I want to do art too. And direct stuff. Maybe I could like direct movies, that will be adaptations of books i've written, and do artwork for the front cover, and sing you a tune when you buy it! Where i'll be working the till of course. Haha yeahhh sounds good to me.

No comments: