Saturday 13 November 2010

Therapy Session #4-for....everybody.

this is for every time you lay in bed thinking about me.
for everytime you spread shit about me.
for everytime you lied to me, sorry you still have a girlfriend? oh.
..everytime you played pretend to my face, then stole every word from me.
this is for every kiss and every hug, making me more attached.
for every sick bastard who tries to use me, i'm not an idiot anymore.
for my own dickheadness, my own impurity.
for every stupid thought about what you're doing, who you're with. my jealousy rages on.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, love your blog so much i feel i can totally relate to it.
I just started one up, after reading blogs for years. You really inspired me so thanks
xox

DariFace said...

aww cool, well i'll follow you to get you started :) good luck with it :)

Emily said...

Sorry for nicking it as i said i'm new to this. i credited you (i think, put a link to your blog) hope its ok :) xox

DariFace said...

hahahaha, okay that's fine man. hope you find your own style and all, your blogs got potential :) xo