Thursday 18 November 2010

Hey, i'm daryl and i like to think i'm "unconventional" because i wear doc's to prom.

...or maybe, if you noticed, they're just REALLY comfortable. plus i don't wanna be taller than my date. that's stupid.

ahh i'm really excited now though!!!
i just found out cute boy got me a corsage. how beaut is that! i told him not to and everything then he told me he got me one and was like "don't be silly i knew you wanted one" and it sounds PERFECT. black and pink flowers and pearls.

SERIOUSLY, PEARLS. I DIDN'T EVEN ASK HIM AND HE KNOWS WHAT I WANT.

i can't say i'm not totally impressed :)

4 comments:

shannie said...

He sounds like such a dote, and you better fucking get a picture up of it all! <3

DariFace said...

he is, such lil cutie like :) yeah i'll put some up :) xx

Matt said...

That is fairly 'unconventional' to be fair.

DariFace said...

meh, it looked beaut. i loved it. and i could run about the whole night. which i did.