Monday 1 November 2010

I wrote so much last month. it's because my diary is full.

and i don't like buying diaries for myself. i think that's the joy of presents. getting something you wouldn't get yourself. therefore: christmas list.

beauty and the beast diamond edition
the little mermaid
the fox and the hound
limited edition beauty and the beast pin
not now, bernard by David McKee (my favourite book as a child)
and maybe another disney mug.
and probably a diary so i don't have to write all this crap down here!

i hope some of you do christmas lists, i'd love to see them :)

2 comments:

Alga Coho said...

my christmas list would involve you comming over for a weekend atleast <3

DariFace said...

aww, i will! actually i might treat myself and come over the weekend after my birthday :) xx