Monday 15 November 2010

"Balance. Harmony. Beauty."



You said you loved me
and I kinda believed that
but these days
who knows what it means?



"Why is it that we all need to be loved, but then when somebody finally says, I love you, people just run scared?"


"The way your looking in your sleep, the way your looking when you leap. The strange Illusions that you keep. You don't know that I'm noticing."


"There's this part of Judaism that I like. Tikun Olam. It said that the world is broken into pieces and everyone has to find them and put them back together."
"Maybe we don't have to find it. Maybe we are the pieces."



"However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the "right" person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside."




"Life is devine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breathe.
And enjoy the ride..."

please don't sue me! I own none of this. :)

No comments: