Tuesday 18 August 2009

I have a thing for wierdly attractive men ok?

(8) now we're gettin down early in the afternoon
we do a hundred sketchy things i swore id never get to do
theres a fire in your smile..let me watch for awhile
can't keep my eyes off your legs with that dress on you
wake me up now, i need this so bad
all the drugs i could fit in my lungs
couldn't fuck me up half as hard as the understated one
ive been waiting all my life for this (8)

maxbemismaxbemismaxbemis
he's not "conventionally goodlooking"
but dudes.. he is like the sexiest man alive.
like don't watch this video if you don't want to fall in love with him.. my favourite say anything song acoustic! amazing :)
i even seen this guy last time i was working and asked for his number. solely because he kinda looked like max.

aghhhh that sweet curly-ish hair. the broad shoulders. the biting lip thing he does. that cute smile! i love men that smile. men who try to be moody all the time do my head in. back to max... fuckkk...

No comments: