Tuesday 18 August 2009

New Glasses! Wierd Hair! Wonderful.

(8) I close my eyes when I get too sad, I think thoughts that I know are bad
I close my eyes and I count to ten, Hope its over when I open them
I want the things that I had before, Like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door
I wish I could count to ten, Make everything be wonderful again (8)



i got new glasses! and wierd hair! as the title suggests.

i was going to get these clip on flip up sunglasses things like Paul McGanns in withnail and i.. i was fully impressed that you could buy these for like 5.50 but my mother really didn't like them. i should probably wait until i see more sun anyway, the weather in ireland is way dull right now.


Ciara got her hair done too, she doesn't like it. we took pictures though i think it's pretty sweeeet like..



hers looks well pretty there actually =D god i love those glasses

ANYWAY

we're going into town tomorrowwwww to get

dizzee freakin rascal tickets!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excitement!


it's on GCSE result night too :) 27th :) with vampire weekend :O whoa whoa.

it was like 29 quid. and me being the broke bitchhh i am, i told my dad about it and he was all laughing because of the whole being-called-dizzee-rascal-thing and then he said he saw him on johnathan ross and said he sang a song and i was like OMG IT WAS PROBABLY BONKERS and sang it and he was impressed at my happiness and laughed again and was all 'don't worry about it sweetheart i'll send over the money for the concert' i thought that was super duper nice =D i'm far too hard on him sometimes. he's genuinely a good man, just a little thoughtless sometimes and void of emotion? maybe? it's his circumstances too, like i wouldn't want to have to deal with the kinda shit he puts up with =/ sheesh

Promises mean everything, When you're little and the world so big..I just don't understand how you can smile with all those tears in your eyes..When you tell me everything is wonderful now..

quote of the day
"That guy in there must think we're gonna make some milky bread soup"
-ciara on grocery purchases
I pretty much loved that =D outties (y)

No comments: