Tuesday 25 August 2009

Dayum you a sexy bitch

(8) I am covered in skin..no-one gets to come in..
pull me out from inside..I am.. colourblind..
coffee black and egg white..pull me out from inside..
I am ready.. I am ready.. I am ready..
I am.. fine (8)

FML like gawd why do things never work out these days >.>
WHY CAN'T THINGS BE SIMPLE!??
eughh diediedie..

I (L) my new man-interest (: pretty much am loving the way he's talking to me. how legendary.

everybody listen to Colorblind by Counting Crows. it's beautiful.

quote of the day

remember in first year when I stood on a muffin and fell down the stairs?
-james on school experiences

1 comment:

Phoenix A. said...

Those lyrics are beautiful. Ima listen to it now... and I know... everything always has to be so fucking complicated and icky. =/