Monday 31 August 2009

Splash splash in the stupid sea of love.

(8) Come with me.. My love.. To the sea.. The sea of love
I wanna tell you.. How much.. I love you (8)

Last night I told him everything I needed to tell him. And he did the same I think. I feel so wierd today, so disconnected to everything. And I have to go to a stupid new fucking school tomorrow. I really really don't wanna. I'd just like to quit school for now. Go where I shoulda been going this tuesday...

I promise you this, I'll always look out for you. Yeah that's what i'll do.....

Is everything gonna be cool from now on? I don't even know where this leaves me.

So I don't know. And I don't know how he knew those things either. But I seen like this different side to him. A jealous side, a caring side etc... And I loved it...

Last night was so cool anyway, we went to Nikki's and got the summer crew together. Christina woke up with a wotsit in her bra. Says it all really.

Quote of the day

"Would you two girls like to come back to my flat to have crazy, three way, steamy, horny, drunken sex?"
-"Martin", a random, sober guy with guts. If you don't ask you don't get I suppose.

No comments: