Tuesday 23 June 2009

Ponderland

When will I know that I have everything I want in my life, how will I know things are perfect?

I wont.. They never are.



No matter how "perfect" other peoples lives may seem, there's shit beneath the surface. Like ---- and ---- act like everything is fine, it's not! he cheated! Stop faking to yourself, express your love to EACH OTHER not the entire world.

I feel fake too. I only say what people want me to say. Most of the time. I act the way they expect.

I realised I don't care about what the sequel to Twilight will be like. I don't care about Petra's many different facial expressions. I don't give a fuck whether I get that job or not.

I care that my frog is still alive, it needs to grow.
I care whether the people I love, love me back.
I care about waking up with my family and having breakfast with them, I have so much respect for them and i've never loved anyone more than I love my family.
I care about keeping the friends I trust close, letting them know i'm here for them, looking after them.

I try to re-create things that aren't there, better times, but times long gone, from pages of a diary. Torn out. Dated.

I love a subtle key change or harmony in a song. I doesn't take much to make me smile.

I hate disrespect because i'm young. I deserve the same courtesy as anyone else.

I just want a warm hand in mine and words spoken from the heart. I want my father to hug me. I want safety. I want people to feel they need to worry about me, I love over-protectiveness...

I'm so lucky.

No comments: