Friday 19 June 2009

Candyfloss Head, Back In The Day.


(8) Everyone asked me
Who the hell is she?
That weirdo with 5 colours in her hair. (8)


Dyed Ciaras hair yesterday oh my god how class.. Transformation much, she looks like she has a candyfloss head ! (: We actually recked my bathroom. And I put the shizz in my hair too and took a shower to rinse it... Umm what the hell I ended up pink. Like my face was all pink. Ciara was practically on the floor laughing. And I had to laugh at her too she ended up with a big soapy mess on her head cause originally the idea was to dye underneath her hair and a bit of the fringe then the shizz went crazy and rinsed through her hair, suddenly her blonde was gone. Bad Times. But it ended up looking amazing. Very Good Times.





How Legend. It just suits her personality so much. She got on the bus and I was like ah ha ha there's my uberly cool best friend (:

She's so excited about her terrapin/turtle thing we're getting on wednesday (: cannot wait. Bless her she's having dreams about it and everything. So we're gonna get.. A terrapin called Dave, A tank for Dave, A floaty water thing for Dave, Maybe some food for Dave.. A motherly hamster called George, maybe a baby hamster called Jeff?.. a wheel and water bottle for George and Jeff.. and we're considering getting 17 fish and some fish food for ciara's boyfriend's birthday (like one for each year) and "the prettiest one will be called ciara"...... Seriously.. How cute are they as a couple like honestly.

Anywayyyy town was good yesterday (: I feel a whole different subject matter coming on.. NEW PARAGRAPH!!

(8) I Keep Knocking On Wood..
Hoping There's A Real Boy Inside.. (8)

Ok so he's back on my mental scene.. Things are so wierd now, It's getting pretty ridicularse..

Like was he rough before? Don't think sooo.. Did he talk to me like that before? Nope.

Did he hold my hand more? Did he ask me what I was thinking? Did he look at me with something different in his eyes, something more meaningful? Did he go out of his way to see me even if it was just to talk? Yes yes yes yes.

Things are so different. There was a time I considered him one of my best mates, I could tell him stuff =/ Now we don't even feel that close.. Even when literally we couldn't be any closer.

Even the last time was different. Maybe I didn't notice. Maybe I'm only realising now.
I think things have only changed so drastically because i'm not a secret anymore. Why couldn't he have just been proud of me?

So now that I see that something is missing I realise he DID care. Trust me to realise this only after he's stopped giving a shit.

This isn't all I have to say on this. In fact this is a tiny portion of what's going through my head on the subject.

Actually I can't even describe what it's like. But I know that it's been months since i've been woken up at 2 in the morning with a text thats made me smile. It's been ages since he's twirled his thumb around mine (no one else can do this..) I can't even remember the last time he held me that closely or kissed me like he meant it, Like I wasn't a person, I was something that might break if he wasn't gentle enough. He hasn't looked at me the same way he did when we held my hand in the rain and opened up to me. That was the real him. Haven't talked to that guy for a while hahaha


Whatever. Gonna be filling in with another job. That's four now. Spar on Tuesday. Coleraine face painting the odd saturday. Lisburn leaflets the odd saturday. Sitting in a conservatory in belfast lmao. Hopefully it works out and I actually get to do it, thanks to candyfloss head, I love you man (:

Outtiesss x

No comments: