Monday 22 June 2009

I'm Too Cool For The Second Grade.

What do men and clouds have in common?
When they leave its always a brighter day.
Annmarie just sent that. It actually cheered me up a bit (: Because although I had an awesome day with ciara, i'm in a shitty shitty mood. Not doing that job anymore, little disappointed. I was really excited about getting more money to go out and stuff. FML.
Ok so I rang the pet store to see what the craic was with George. The convo basically went like this..
Me.. hey man, i was in there like a week ago looking to get that mother hamster, is she ready?
Dude.. Umm yeahh maybe give it a while like thursday
Me.. I was gonna come down wednesday is that ok?
Dude.. Well what are you looking to get for it
Me.. Ive got everything
Dude.. hold on
*goes away for a second*
Yeah i'm not selling her anymore
Me.. What? why?
Dude.. I'm just not selling her anymore
Me.. uhhhhh right ok
*hangs up*
WDF ACTUALLY FML RIGHT NOW
I want that damn hamster he's grown freakin pervert-edly attached to it or something. Sicko.
Like just give me the hamster.
I'm thinking about stealing "the lil cutey" ;)
Save it and it's little babies from that monster. I have a feeling he's gonna kill it.
SAVE GEORGE CAMPAIGN 2009

No comments: