Sunday 21 June 2009

Do You Have The Mitchell And Web Look?

(8) You want me to cry and play my part,
I want you to sigh and fall apart.
We want this like anyone else. (8)


Cancelled the "date" for last night. Me and Annmarie just couldn't be assed with those dudes so I told him to leave it. We ended up having a movie night instead like that's far better. Watched nightmare on elm street, evil dead 1 and 2 and dawn of the dead. Well good. Scared shitless after Dawn of the Dead. Couldn't sleep for ages and annmarie was pure making these breathing noises and I thought she was a zombie, was so ultra-paranoid.


Anyway couldn't bring myself to meet him today either he was gonna drive down but i've stopped textin him like he's too old, he shouldn't be at that. I really don't need another man in my life. He was really nice last night though, saying I was "lethal looking" get yer cultchy out lad.


Wellll I was watching Johnathan Ross the other night right and David Mitchell was on it. And he's single and all and I was thinking.. Does anyone else have like a secret crush that they don't tell anyone about because the person isn't "conventionally" good looking? Mitchell is so mine, he floats my boat like (: check him outtt



I wanna know peoples secret crushes now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I have a secret crush on David Mitchell too (: