Tuesday 16 June 2009

Mutant Sperm And Pet Shops!


(8) You Took Something Perfect..
And Painted It Red (8)


Really upset today, was on the phone to natalie the other day and looked in the tank and realised one of the tadpoles had like proper grown into a frog and had died, probably through lack of oxygen, and the other tadpoles were all freakin eatin it like monsters! I was really upset >.>

So the other one was growing into a frog and while the poles were eating that first one he was pure going nuts, swimming all about the place so I isolated him in a cute wee box with stones and grass so he won't die.

Went to the petshop cause I have no idea what to feed frogs and he said to let it go but a moth was in his box and I think he might have ate that =/ Do. Not. Know.

Anyway this pet shop is pretty gruesome. Like it's the most unclean pet shop you've ever been in. You walk down this alley and there's all these cages in the entry and around the door and you go in and it smells and there's just stuff EVERYWHERE.. like all these bags of pet food all open on the floor so you can get like a kg or whatever and you go through a wee opening and theres all these cages on the left stacked on top of each other practically and all these crazy ass birds squaking everywhere and a freakin ferret practically chewing off his own ear and banging his head against the cage. Theres some freaky red eyed bunnies too. I don't like that type. Then theres another bit at the back that's really claustrophic with fish everywhere. And a turtle.

Is that even legal??

Me and my mate Kirsty went in like a million years ago and one of the fish was dead and I told the woman so I was all 'dude your fish is dead', and she got wierdly defensive and started going 'where? none of the fish are dead. it's not dead.' and I pointed at it. It was clearly dead. She was all 'it's just sleeping.' No it's clearly dead. So she must have just waited til we left and scooped it out hahaha.

Anyway getting to the point, I fell in love. I was in that pet store and this amazingly cute hamster was all at the bars and all and then she started doing this crazy dance/stretch/type thing where she put one wee paw out then the other. Omg i've never seen something so adorable. Then her wee kid came up and started sniffing about. I was like JESUS give me this hamster! and the guy tried to show me this other one and I was all 'nah mate I already said I want that one' and the guy's dad was all... 'um...why? that's the mother you know' and I was like 'I know but I want that one' But i'm going to have to wait a week til the kids learn to like live on their own or something. I might take a kid aswell not sure. Excited though!

P.s I had a dream I married Will Smith last night.....Is that wierd? =S

No comments: