Thursday 4 June 2009

God What Have I Done Now.

(8) You might have thought you didn't teach me much
But you taught me right from wrong
And it was when you didn't keep in touch
Well it taught me to be strong
And just in case you ever thought I would
I wouldn't change you for the world
Because I know you'll always love me very much
I'll always be your little girl (8)
SUMMER
Oh my goshhh
This will be the longest summer i've ever had :O jeeeez and I have such a good feeling about it. I think i've said that already? Oh well. English GCSE went so well today (: I was so happy with it. Section B paper 2 is always my favourite, and this question was quite good "Describe a journey by plane, bus or car" so I wrote a load of shite about takin a trip to Austrailia.. and although that sounds sooo boring now, it was actually really good, I came up with a whole other dynamic of it, i put a story behind everything, it was awesome.
My favourite ever one was "Describe the view from your window" and I wrote all these things with like memories behind them. Damn i'm a talented bitch. No i'm totally kidding... Or am i? ;)

Rekindling my love with all time low! Their cover of umberella by rhianna is also shittttt good (:

I'm done. Summer's going to be amazing, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as i'm going to..

Lets get fucked up!

(: (: (:

No comments: