Saturday 23 October 2010

don't be a little bitch with your chit chat, just show me where your dicks at.

we were meant to be seeing each other today.
he waited until an hour and a half before we were meant to meet up to tell me he wasn't in the "mood".
i overreacted like i always do, but he didn't even apologise until i pointed it out, TWICE. seriously.
i just feel like he constantly plays games with me, he says he still loves me and all, then he does stuff like this that makes me think it's all bullshit.
i told him to ring me if he wanted to salvage this.
i just want some sign that i should hold on......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I really like your title. I always get this song stuck in my head. =P
Second, I love how this is written, I have been in the exact same situation and thought the exact same things.
I know how you feel, and I hope things work out for you =)

DariFace said...

thanks kid, what did you do? i'm pretty much done. it's not hard to be nice, you know? he didn't come to my house with flowers, he didn't beg for me back, jesus he didn't even pick up the phone and call me like i asked. some things are so easily fixed. i guess it'll be easier to get over him now that i know he didn't care about fixing us.

Anonymous said...

Well mine became very complicated over time, but eventually I moved on. I had a lot of trouble getting over it all, but I did eventually and everything worked out. =)

Guys aren't like guys in movies, you should scream at the top of your lungs with joy if someone comes to your house with flowers, because the likelihood of that is slim.

I know what you mean, it's disappointing that he didn't make an effort to fix things.
But it's good to be done =)