Tuesday 5 October 2010

So Happily Screwed.

What happens when someone you considered so close fucks you over?

This is what happens: You give up on everybody.



The people I know are just people.
The friends I hang out with are "just people"
The Men and the Girls that I kiss are "just people"







Everyone I know has a life outside of knowing me. Sometimes you have to kind of realise that.

I don't know people as well as I think. I am only a part of a massively big thing. Their life.


I will never know what goes through someones head when they do something that I can't ever comprehend.

Like stripping me of my privacy, taking away my intimate conversations and making them into a mockery. Taking away moments and words that I thought were my own.


I would turn to someone to talk to about this.


But I belong to no one.
I am no ones best friend.
I am no ones girlfriend.
Not anymore.
I am mine.


That's all that I can trust in.

I think about everything I used to have. The people I loved. The trust I put in people. The care people showed me. I wish I missed it more. But I feel nothing.


This is strangely comforting. In an incredibly defeatist way.



You. Are. Alone.

No comments: