Tuesday 2 March 2010

Hit my self destruct button?

i can't think right now. today i had my first driving lesson, which was so stressful, like i nearly crashed ten times. in school all day i was fucking ill and couldn't concentrate. then i spent half an hour fucking trying to convince my mother that my boyfriend isnt stringing me along. why am i doing this? she's convinced he doesn't treat me well. so i ring him like he asked me to so that he can come round. he says he's tired now. this doesn't bother me, but what my mum thinks does. so im cheeky to him GRRR

2 comments:

Alga Coho said...

im not touching your self destruction button, for the record. :)

oh dear :/ it gets better trust me, youll pick it up quickly, my first one was tragic too, just dont give up :)

xxx

ciaraaaa:) said...

http://davetheninja.blogspot.com/2010/03/cassie-therapy-video-tag.html you've been tagged:)

and we need a major catch up.
im still a weirdo xo