Wednesday 31 March 2010

First touch of snow with the one you love.

Snow's back :)
It's funny how people complain about this weather.
And true, i wanna wear my summery clothes.
But i only have summer clothes.
Gotta layer i guess.
But it's pretty magical to see snow.
It makes me feel like i'm in a disney movie.
I really wanna take a walk in it. but i doubt anyone would wanna come.
No one that mattered anyway.

The lights keep flickering on and off.
I'm curled up all warm in bed.
But scared.
I wish i had some lips to kiss me.
And maybe a hand to hold mine.
:)

3 comments:

Sab said...

:) Hello! I just found your blog
its very sweet and lovely.
and I love it.

and I love winter, because it means snuggling and warmth, and pretty coats and boots.

Alga Coho said...

i love snow, i wish i had it, ive only got rain. snow just looks so much prettier than rain.
xxx

Kassandrah said...

it hasn't snowed here for a while.
i'm glad though. :/
i like snow but i don't like walking to school in it. :P