Tuesday 9 March 2010

Cassie's therapy video

Cassie's therapy video is Eri's very own blogger tag, apparently she does it every month! I am going to follow her in a minute :)

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Unfortunately the people who i would have tagged have already done it. silly silly. so i guess i'm going to have to make more blogger friends. But if anyone decides to do it link me so i can look see :)


Abracadabra, Wow!
I like
boys with nice tummys and beautiful kisses and girls with adorable accents and hair in their eyes who are comfortable with their bodies and never change for anyone!
I like when I make plans to run away
I like people who smile all the time
I like innocence
I like listening to songs that make me very happy :)
I like when things go to plan
I like hearing from my father
I like drawing what's in my head
I like lovely letters coming for me in the post when i'm not expecting them :)
I like writing about everything, then reading things back and remembering things other people forget.
I like when the beast is about to die and I start to cry, but I don't have time to, because everything is BAM ok :)
I like when people do lovely things for others and don't expect anything back.
I love lieing with my man. When I want cuddles and suddenly he's there. When he kisses me in lovely ways. When he does special things for me or surprises me :)
Today I had a ciggarette and a lolly pop in the sun, with someone I very much missed and friends who are brand new, but somehow feeling I belong :)

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate

I hate when some people can never see the good in anything
I hate people who use loads of freaking exclaimation marks!!!!!!! paha eugh
I hate karma and how it doesn't matter how many granny phones you give back, things still don't go well.
I hate when I don't see ciara for ages :( because I miss her when we don't hang out..
I hate when my friends are unhappy
I hate looking after people who are blocked, and the money spent on a night that I just spend looking after someone who is stupid.
I hate not knowing what someone is thinking but in a way, I wouldn't want to know bad things.
I hate people who play games with each other.
I hate I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

2 comments:

Turtle. said...

We should be blogger friends. =)

DariFace said...

we should! :) you should also do this cassie tag thing, it's cool seeing what people have written. adios for now :)