Sunday 28 February 2010

And I thought I loved you then...

(8) And she's trying to sleep it off.. with her head on my shoulder,
And i'm trying to keep it out..of my thoughts when I hold her.
Take all you can from me. (8)

So yesterday was pretty much a lovely/upsetting day. I was meant to go down to my boyfriends new music video he was shooting (he's a fim maker/ photographer type thing) but i slept in, so i met him at the cinema where it was set straight after just. I knew right away that something was up, because he looked really distracted and he gave me this really long hug..

He was upset. it didn't go well.

We sat with his friends in this coffee shop and eventually they left one by one. We cuddled, and he told me what happened.. he sounded really choked up about it, and i felt so crazily protective of him :\

He fell asleep because he works too hard.. and i saw the reflection of us on his laptop screen, and listening to the cure, with my head on his shoulder and his arms around me, and seeing that crazy guy in the backround smiling at me...and those little twitchy things he does when he's about to fall asleep, and him pulling my face to his every once in a while for a sleepy kiss... it was perfecto.

No comments: